Unifi network istallations
Add Your Heading Text Here
The Switch 24 PoE (USW 24 PoE) is a fully managed switch with (24) GbE RJ45 ports, including (16) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ ports, and (2) 1G SFP ports. The versatile USW 24 PoE provides Gigabit PoE links to Ethernet devices while also supplying Gigabit fiber uplink options fit for an enterprise network. The switch also offers an extensive suite of Layer 2 switching protocols, including port-specific operation modes (switching, mirroring, or aggregate), and features a 1.3″ LCM color touchscreen that concisely displays key system and connection insights.
Additionally, with its 7.9″ depth, it’s easy to mount this compact, fanless switch in a SOHO rack cabinet. This switch can also be monitored or configured from anywhere with the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
- Centrally manage multiple networks from an intuitive interface
- Enjoy real-time device insights and deep configuration options
- Upgrade device firmware remotely
- Manage network users and guests with ease
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots
- Set up devices quickly and manage them on the go with a powerful mobile app
- (1) 1.3″ LCM color touchscreen with AR switch management
- (16) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 ports
- (8) GbE RJ45 ports
- (2) 1G SFP ports
- 95W total PoE supply
- Fanless, silent cooling